Grand Ledge, MI Disaster Planning
One of the biggest parts of business operations in Grand Ledge, MI is ensuring business continuity. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was developed with property managers and owners in mind. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary assessment, just call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan today!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.