Recover after a Fire in Grand Ledge
For commercial properties, healing after fire damage can be a lengthy and expensive task. Fire can scorch a property, but additional damage caused by smoke and ash may remain long after the fire has died. Furthermore, the odor these substances leave may hang in the atmosphere for years if left untreated and hurt your business’ reputation
The experts at Paul Davis understand how devastating fires can be to your commercial property and livelihood. Fumes, ash and fire damage treatment are just a portion of the things our experts can do for you after a tragedy. Whether big or small, Paul Davis Restoration performs prompt fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties throughout the Grand Ledge region.
Trust the Best
- Help arrives promptly and is available any time
- Correct damage analysis, pretesting and estimations
- Building stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Soot and debris removed without harmful chemicals
- Smoke odor removal, cleaning and air purification
- Effective removal any burnt items, equipment and additional contents inside
- Water elimination – professional grade dryers, air movers and dehumidifiers
- Rebuilding for the harmed areas
- Measures against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Call Paul Davis Today
We can get your business back to its feet. Our education, sanitation techniques and years of experience help us complete the task properly the first time. Damaged inventory or furniture is typically easy to restore for our experts and their tools. Additionally, we will guide you through the insurance provider’s process to make it as painless as possible for you.
Allow our company to assist yours. Call Paul Davis of Grand Ledge if fire damage and smoke strike your commercial property.