Water Damage in Grand Ledge
Water damage starts from many unanticipated areas. The usual suspects can be found in basements, ceilings, walls, and appliances. Paul Davis knows how to handle water damage of different kinds. From completely flooded properties to water blotches, our experts are trained to extract damage to guarantee it doesn’t spread and promote mold growth.
Why Remove Water Damage?
Flood damage in commercial comes in several forms. These issues may begin minor. Whether caused by problems with sewer lines or appliances, some structures can throw out harmful water damage. Regardless of the kind of business you head, water damage is a dangerous problem for your commercial property. If left unmonitored, it may contribute to future damage from rot.
Flood damage may be caused by Mother Nature in addition. Severe precipitation or storm systems can damage your commercial property in their own right. They may have a dangerous result if you have commercial property close to a body of water that overflows during these heavy rains.
Water Damage Restoration Services
Paul Davis offers a variety of work such as water damage evaluation and extraction. Depending on the intensity of your business, Paul Davis technicians can clean stained areas like carpet. Our team also cleans and restore objects like books. If left unaddressed, severe water damage could leave mildew in its wake.
Our Restoration Services Include:
- Water damage evaluation
- Water extraction
- Drying damp areas such as padding
- Cleaning and restoring of items such as documents
- Preventing mold or mildew growth
- Locating and containing the source of flooding water
- Reconstruction services or weather damage repair
- Collaborating with insurance providers
Trust the Best
- Our staff answers and acts promptly. Depending on the extent of damage, Paul Davis pros should be able to fix water damage in your commercial space in as little as a few days.
- We are professional – With half a century in operation and millions of properties fixed, Paul Davis knows how to solve your water damage problem.
- We assist with your claims – Collaborating with insurance companies while bouncing back from water damage is hard. We can talk to your insurance provider to finish claims quickly.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Grand Ledge Paul Davis franchise today!