Hanover, MI Disaster Planning
There are many important parts of managing a business in Hanover, MI, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. Normally, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should feature the facilities themselves.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed specifically for property managers and owners. It includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan now for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.