Disaster Planning in Haslett
Guaranteeing business continuity is a major part of the business planning process in Haslett. Typically, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also include the facilities themselves.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was developed specifically for property managers and owners. It includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a complimentary assessment, just call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan today!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.