Haslett Paul Davis Commercial Service
For businesses, healing after fire damage can be a lengthy and pricey process. Fire can tear down a building, but other damage from fumes and ash may stay for years after the fire has died. If neglected, your business will smell of fumes for years to come
Surviving a fire can be stressful and Paul Davis knows that your cherished business and livelihood are at risk. Fumes, ash and fire damage removal are just part of what our service can do for you after a tragedy. Across the Haslett region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted businesses like yours recover from big and small fires.
- 24/7 emergency services – onsite and assisting you within hours
- Detailed damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from specialists
- Board-ups for unsafe regions and building stabilization
- Fewer chemicals used to remove ash and smoke
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Careful removal any damaged items, tools and other contents inside
- Elimination of water remaining after fire-quenching efforts
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
- Defenses against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
We know how difficult a fire can be on businesses, so we act quickly to return your property back to its original state. Our training, cleaning methods and years of experience help us complete the restoration properly the first time. We can save items using specialized equipment and cleaning techniques, typically being able to restore the items inside your commercial property to their original condition. Additionally, we will assist with your insurance provider’s process to make it as easy as possible for you.
Allow our company to assist yours. Contact Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke strike your commercial property.