Damage Caused by Water in Haslett
Flooding damage starts from a few unexpected places. The average offenders can be found in ceilings, basements and other surfaces. Paul Davis knows how to take care of flood damage of many forms. From entirely flooded companies to water stains, our pros are trained to contain damage to ensure it does not continue and add to mold growth.
How Does Water Damage Start?
Flood damage in business buildings happens from many ways. These problems may start out small. However, the water damage could travel through your business and foster worsened issues from fungal colonies.
Flooding in commercial spaces might also originate from nearby runoff from rivers or lakes. Heavy rainfall or storms in Haslett might result in water damage for residential or business property holders. Just like artificial floods, water damage that comes from natural causes can bring about mold growth if left uncleaned.
How We Can Help
We offer a range of work such as water damage analysis and extraction. Based on the needs of your business, Paul Davis technicians can dry wet areas such as carpet. We also clean and restore objects such as books. Left neglected, intense water damage might leave mold in its wake.
Our Repair Contractors Perform:
- Water damage analysis
- Water extraction
- Drying damp areas such as walls
- Cleaning and restoration of items such as documents
- Removing mold or mildew damage
- Locating and repairing the cause of leaking water
- Reconstruction services or weather damage repair
- Cooperating with insurance providers
Why Paul Davis?
- Our staff replies and works quickly. Depending on the extent of damage, Paul Davis pros should be able to restore water damage in your commercial space in up to a few days.
- We’re experienced – With 50 years of operation and millions of properties fixed, Paul Davis will handle your water damage situation.
- We assist with your claims – Pairing up with insurance providers when bouncing back from water damage is stressful. We can talk to your insurance group to settle claims quickly.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Haslett Paul Davis franchise today!