Disaster Planning in Holt, MI
There are lots of important parts of managing a business, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most essential. However, these plans typically involve things like emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will include facilities as well.
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property managers and owners in mind. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul now for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your tenants at ease.