Damage Caused by Water in Homer
Water damage stems from many unanticipated sources. The average offenders include basements, ceilings, walls, and appliances. Paul Davis knows the proper ways to remedy flood damage of all kinds. From totally flooded buildings to water stains, our pros know how to isolate damage to guarantee it doesn’t continue or promote mold growth.
Where does Water Damage Come From?
Flood damage in commercial comes from different forms. These problems might begin minor. Whether caused by failed plumbing or appliances, some structures can create hazardous water damage. Whatever business you head, flood damage is a real problem for your storefront. If left uncleaned, it may result in future damage caused by mildew.
Flood damage may be caused by natural sources as well. Severe rains or storm might problems for your commercial property alone. They may have a worse result if you have commercial property close to a body of water that spills over during these heavy rains.
Our service masters offer a range of tasks such as water damage evaluation and extraction. Based on the level of your building, Paul Davis experts can work on affected surfaces such as carpet. Our team also cleans and sanitize possessions such as books. Left to grow, severe water damage might leave mold in its wake.
Our Repair Services Include:
- Water damage evaluation
- Water extraction
- Drying affected surfaces such as walls
- Cleaning and restoring of possessions such as books
- Removing mold and mildew growth
- Finding and fixing the source of pooling water
- Reconstruction services and weather damage repair
- Cooperating with insurance companies
Why Paul Davis?
- We respond and work promptly. Varying on the amount of damage, Paul Davis professionals may be able to fix water damage in your commercial space in as little as a few days.
- We’re qualified – After five decades in operation and millions of spaces fixed, Paul Davis will handle your water damage situation.
- We assist with your claims – Working with insurance groups when recovering from water damage is stressful. We can help with your insurance provider to file claims fast.
For all your water damage restoration issues, call Paul! 888-473-7669. Our staff will be happy to get you in touch with an expert in the Homer area.