Kitchen Remodeling in Homer, MI
The kitchen is the hub of the home; it’s the setting for this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. You need to ensure that your kitchen is always functioning properly to make sure these events are always able to occur. The restoration & remodeling team from Paul Davis will help you design a beautiful space that matches your needs.
The Paul Davis brand has developed a strong reputation for kitchen remodeling projects over the past 50 years. We are committed to the best quality work for all projects. If you’re ready to revamp your Homer kitchen, you can call us.
An experienced Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to determine your needs and goals with your new kitchen. Based on this, a specific blueprint and schedule can be created. We will use the best materials and processes to complete the project the right way.
Along with improving its appearance, we can help improve your kitchen’s functionality. During this process, you can add more space, upgrade appliances, and make other improvements. This is also a great way to improve the equity of your home.
There’s a lot that goes into remodeling a kitchen. Get the creative juices flowing by reading the list below.
- Cabinetry: You can’t get away from cabinetry while you’re in your kitchen. Make sure your cabinets stand out for the right reasons with glass door, raised panel, or frameless options.
- Countertops: There are multiple options to choose from for new countertops, including marble, glass, stainless steel, and travertine. Let us introduce you to multiple options to meet your design and usability needs.
- Walls: This can go far beyond patching holes and adding a fresh coat of paint. Install a new backsplash to give your kitchen some extra color.
- Appliances: If your appliances are older than you, it’s probably time for an upgrade. We can include an efficient, state-of-the-art fridge, stove, microwave, and other appliances as part of your remodel.
- Sinks: Because of how often it is used, your kitchen sink is an important choice with your remodel. It’s our mission to help you select a sink that offers the best in usability, cleanliness, and style.
- Lighting: Ensure that you can show off all your delicious meals with the right kitchen lighting. We can take care of all your lighting needs, from pendant lights to chandeliers.
Call Paul Davis of Homer to bring your dream kitchen to life through a complimentary consultation. We’ll discuss the items in the list above to determine the best way to create your ideal kitchen.