Horton, MI Disaster Planning
One of the biggest parts of running a company in Horton, MI is ensuring the continuity of their business. But, these plans typically focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property managers and owners in mind. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free consultation, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services following a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and improve your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.