Prevent Leaking Pipes
Despite where your building is located, your home or business could receive significant water damage. Your building can sustain water damages through basement flooding, sewer backups and heavy rainfall. Paul Davis understands the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. When you call our professionals, they can reduce the amount of damage your home will undergo. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert can address, assess and fix the problem.
Detecting Water Damage
Every house has appliances that are needed for day to day life. But when they malfunction, they can often cause more damage than good. Any home appliance that uses water can flood and cause major problems. When an emergency strikes, don’t hesitate to call. The water damage mitigation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive on the scene to fix any leaks and repair water damage quickly. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Leaking or frozen water pipes or lines
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs or sinks
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Dishwasher or washing machine overflow
- Heavy rainfall or storms
- Rivers or streams that have crested
Water Damage Can Be Prevented
What’s the best way to avoid water damage repairs? Preventing water damage altogether. In order to avoid expensive repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Here are a few ways you can avoid water damage:
- Regularly look over your appliances for leaks.
- Refrain from pouring grease down your kitchen sink, because it significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, shut off your water main to stop irreversible damage.
- Keep an eye out for any unforeseen spikes in your water bill. You could have a leak on your hands.
- Clean your gutters regularly to avoid blockage.
When it comes to preventing water damage, it’s important to use your common sense. Regularly check your home and appliances. Do you suspect that there’s a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
Our Water Damage Restoration Services
You shouldn’t waste any time when an emergency happens. Paul Davis franchises all offer 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to fix any water damages as soon as they can. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Assessing water damage
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring damaged possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Rely on Paul Davis for Your Water Damage Restoration Needs
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. If you need a water cleanup company call Paul! at (517) 465-3096. Our professionals will get you in touch with an expert in your area. We‘ve spent 50 years repairing water damages, so you can depend on Paul Davis to take care of whatever water emergency you throw our way.