Disaster Planning in Hubbardston
Every company needs to plan to guarantee business continuity. But, these plans usually focus on things like emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will also include facilities.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property managers and owners in mind. It includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and heighten your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.