Ionia, MI Disaster Planning
There are lots of important parts of managing a business in Ionia, MI, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most valuable. However, plans like that usually focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
The Paul Davis First Response Program was designed specifically for property managers and owners. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis now to receive your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we‘ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your tenants.