Disaster Planning for Residents in Ionia
Every company needs to plan to ensure business continuity. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, designed with property owners and managers in mind, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary assessment, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll get priority emergency services in Ionia, MI following a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.