No Home is Immune to Water Damage
Unless you’ve been trained on water damage, it can be very difficult to detect. If you need experts that are experienced in water damage, turn to Paul Davis. Our experts can tackle any amount of water damage at very reasonable prices. If your home undergoes unexpected water damage, don’t hesitate to call Paul Davis immediately. But to catch water damage before it escalates, property owners should have the skill of identifying water damage. It’s imperative to understand how to take preemptive steps in order to prevent water damage. The most productive way to take care of water damage is to prevent it from occurring.
How Your Home Sustains Water Damage
Chances are, there are a few appliances in your home that you rely on. Unfortunately, a broken appliance can cause unforeseen problems. No matter if it’s your washing machine, refrigerator water dispenser, faucets or bathtub, most of these appliances can overflow and cause significant problems. The experts from Paul Davis can mend any leaks and repair water damage that occurs in your home. Count on us to repair water damage from the following:
- Frozen or leaking water pipes or lines
- Toilets, bathtubs or sinks that overflowed
- Sewage and septic tank lines that backed up
- Dishwashers or washing machines that overflowed
How to Stop Water Damage from Occurring
It isn’t uncommon for homeowners to find water damage on their property when it’s too late. More often than not, it could have been prevented. You can stop this from happening. To prevent water damage, do the following:
- Frequently look over your appliances for leaks.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink. This can cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- When emergencies strike, know how to turn off your water main. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you’ll be able to turn off your water main right away to prevent irreversible damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. It could be a sign of a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your siding or foundation.
Contact Paul Davis Today
Your home can experience significant damages from a leaking or burst pipe. Call Paul! at (517) 465-3096 if you have serious water damages in your home. Your local Paul Davis experts will arrive to your home as soon as they can. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, there’s no emergency too serious for Paul Davis to tackle.