Disaster Planning in Jerome
One of the most critical parts of business operations in Jerome is ensuring business continuity. However, plans like that usually involve a company’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Created with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.