Water Damage Can Be Avoided
No home or business is immune to water damages, no matter where you may live. Your building can sustain water damages through sewer backups, basement flooding and heavy rainfall. Let Paul Davis relieve the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. The most effective way to reduce water damage to your home is to contact the professionals as soon as possible. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert can inspect and fix the damage.
How Can My Home Sustain Water Damage?
Every home has appliances that are needed for everyday life. But a broken appliance can cause major damage. Any appliance that uses water can flood and cause major damage. If you have an unexpected leak on your hands, don’t worry. The experienced water repair technicians from Paul Davis can repair any water damage issues. We can repair water damage from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water pipes or lines
- Sinks, bathtubs or toilets overflow
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy rainfall or storms
- Cresting rivers or streams
You Can Avoid Water Damage
What’s the best way to avoid water damage repairs? Avoiding water damage altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding high-priced repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Consider the following to avoid water damage:
- Check your appliances for leaks regularly.
- Don’t pour grease down your kitchen sink, because it significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, shut off your water main to prevent permanent damage.
- Check your water bill for any unforeseen spikes in your usage. You might have a leak on your hands.
- Clean your gutters regularly to avoid blockage.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to use your common sense. Check your home regularly. If there’s a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. If it’s a minor leak, then try to fix it as soon as possible. But if it’s bigger pipe burst, reach out to the experienced professionals from Paul Davis.
The Water Repair Services We Offer
You shouldn’t waste any time when the worst happens. Paul Davis franchises all provide 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to fix any water damages as soon as they can. We offer a vast array of water remediation services, including:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filing insurance claims
Turn to Paul Davis for Your Water Damage Repair Needs
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. Call Paul! at (517) 465-3096 if you need water damage mitigation services. When you call, we’ll get you in touch with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.