Be on the Lookout for Water Damage
Unless you have experience with water damage, it can be very difficult to detect. If you need experts that are experienced in water damage, turn to Paul Davis. Our experienced professionals have repair water damage at every level of severity at very affordable rates. If you have unexpected water damages on your hands, don’t hesitate to call Paul Davis immediately. But to catch water damage before it gets worse, homeowners needs to be able to identify water damage. It’s important to know what preemptive steps to take in order to avoid water damage. The best way to handle water damage is to prevent it from happening in the first place.
How Water Damage Happens
Chances are, there‘s an appliance in your house that you need for day-to-day life. Unfortunately, a broken appliance can cause unexpected issues in your daily schedule. No matter if it’s your shower, dishwasher, sink or bathtub, any of these appliances can leak and cause significant problems. The experts from Paul Davis can mend any leaks and repair water damage when emergency strikes. The Paul Davis professionals can repair water damage from:
- Water pipes or lines that froze or leaked
- Toilets, bathtubs or sinks that overflowed
- Sewage and septic tank lines that backed up
- Washing machines or dishwashers that overflowed
Water Damage Prevention
There’s nothing worse than experiencing water damage on your property knowing you could have stopped it. Don’t let this happen to you. Do the following to prevent water damage:
- Frequently look over your appliances for leaks.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink. This can cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- When emergencies strike, know how to turn off your water main. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you’ll be able to turn off your water main right away to prevent irreversible damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. It could be a sign of a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your siding or foundation.
Rely on Paul Davis to Whip Your House into Shape
Your house can undergo significant damages from a burst or leaking pipe. Call Paul! at (517) 465-3096 if you have serious water damages in your home. When you reach out to us, our experts will connect you with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, there’s no emergency too serious for Paul Davis to repair.