Water Damage Can Happen Anywhere
Unless you know exactly what to look for, water damage can be very difficult to detect by the untrained eye. Luckily for homeowners, the experts from Paul Davis have been well-trained in water damage. Our experienced professionals have repair water damage at every level of severity at very reasonable rates. Does your home have unexpected water damage? Don’t hesitate to call Paul Davis. But to find water damage before it gets worse, homeowners should be able to detect water damage. There are precautionary actions you can take to prevent water damage in your home. The most productive way to handle water damage is to prevent it from occurring in the first place.
The Causes of Water Damage
We all have an appliance we rely on. But a malfunctioning appliance can often cause more harm than good. No matter if it’s your washing machine, refrigerator water dispenser, sink or bathtub, most of these appliances can flood and cause significant issues. In the case of an emergency, the water damage mitigation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive on the scene to mend any leaks and repair water damage quickly. Paul Davis can fix water damage from:
- Water pipes or lines that burst or leaked
- Toilets, bathtubs or sinks that overflowed
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Overflowing dishwashers or washing machines
The Best Ways to Prevent Water Damage
Many homeowners find water damage on their property when it’s too late. More often than not, something could’ve been done to prevent it. Don’t let this happen to you. Do the following to avoid water damage:
- Frequently look over your appliances for leaks.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink. This can cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- When emergencies strike, know how to turn off your water main. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you’ll be able to turn off your water main right away to prevent irreversible damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. It could be a sign of a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your siding or foundation.
Paul Davis Can Tackle Any Water Damage
Your home can experience significant damages from a leaking or burst pipe. If you need water damage remediation services, call Paul Davis at (517) 465-3096. When you call us, our experts will connect you with your local Paul Davis expert. Because we have 50 years of experience under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle any water emergency you have for us.