Disaster Planning in Lake Odessa, MI
One of the biggest parts of running a business in Lake Odessa, MI is ensuring the continuity of their business. Usually, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should include the facilities themselves.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was created specifically for property managers and owners. It includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan today to get your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – We‘ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.