Addressing Water Damage in Lake Odessa
Water damage can come from many unexpected sources. Typical offenders can be found in appliances. Paul Davis knows how to remedy flood damage of all variations. From fully flooded buildings to water blotches, our experts have the qualifications to isolate damage to guarantee it doesn’t continue and encourage mold growth.
Water Damage from Appliances and Storms
There are many ways your commercial property can be exposed to flood damage. Malfunctioning equipment such as washing machines may overflow. Further artificial reasons for water damage consist of septic or sewer tank leaks, as well as overflowing toilets. These issues may start out small. Be it problems with plumbing or appliances, some structures can throw out harmful water damage. Regardless of the kind of business you operate, flood damage can become a dangerous issue for your commercial property. If neglected, it could make your building prone to further damage caused by mildew.
Water damage may come from natural sources also. Torrential downpour or storm systems can damage your business in their own right. These forces may have an intense result if you have commercial property near a body of water that overflows from these heavy rains.
Flood Removal Techniques
Whether your business in MI has sustained heavy damage or just has a few leaks to take care of, Paul Davis has mitigation services to fix the issue. We will dry clothes as well as structural areas such as carpet. Contact us to see what we can do for your space today!
Our Flood Mitigation Services Include:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying soaked areas like furniture
- Cleaning and restoration of items like books
- Remediating mold or mildew growth
- Locating and fixing the source of flooding water
- Reconstruction services or weather damage repair
- Assisting with insurance providers
We Have the Experience You Need
- Our staff answers and works promptly. Depending on the extent of damage, Paul Davis experts may be able to fix water damage in your business in up to three days.
- We’re qualified – With five decades in service and millions of spaces returned to normal, Paul Davis will handle your water damage situation.
- We can help with your claims – Working with insurance groups when recovering from water damage is hard. We will talk to your insurance group to finish claims quickly.
For any of your water damage restoration issues, reach out to Paul! 888-473-7669. We will be happy to connect you with a pro in the Lake Odessa area.