Lansing, MI Disaster Planning
Every company needs to plan to guarantee business continuity. Usually, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities themselves.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was created with property owners and managers in mind. It features complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan now to receive your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We‘ll work together to develop an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.