Lansing Paul Davis Commercial Service
If your business sustains damage from a fire, you can expect to cease operations for months and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. When folks consider fire damage, they usually think of the heat and flames however soot and fumes can stay around the property years after. If neglected, your commercial property will smell like fumes for years after the fire
The professionals at Paul Davis know how harmful fires can be to your commercial property and operations. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in eliminating soot and smoke damage too. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of Lansing offers emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties throughout the Lansing market.
The Paul Davis Method
- Assistance arrives quickly and is ready any time
- Learn the worth of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Emergency boarding and building stabilization
- Environmentally friendly techniques for sanitation soot and other debris from fire damage
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Contents cleaning- sanitation for any fire-damaged inventory or furniture in your building
- Removal of moisture remaining after fire-quenching efforts
- Reconstruction – in the event that a serious part of your commercial property was ruined, we can rebuild it
- Defenses against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
The Paul Davis professionals understand how hard a fire can be on commercial properties, so we work fast to return your building back to normal. Our technical training, sanitation techniques and equipment combined with our experience results in faster cleanup and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Ruined items or furniture is often easy to renew for our specialists and their techniques. Additionally, the Paul Davis team will help with your insurance provider’s process to make it as painless as possible for your business.
Let our business help yours. Reach Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke hurt your company.