Addressing Water Damage in Lansing
Have you discovered water damage while at work? Whether it is a growing puddle in the ceiling or a fully submerged cellar, Paul Davis Restoration Services is ready to help. Our specialists can conduct water damage restoration for companies or commercial spaces around the Lansing, MI area.
Where does Water Damage Come From?
There are many ways your storefront can fall victim to water damage. Malfunctioning appliances such as washing machines are prone to flood. More artificial sources of water damage consist of sewer and septic tank spills, as well as overflowing toilets. Problems like these can start out small. Whether caused by problems with plumbing or appliances, some structures can create harmful water damage. Regardless of the kind of business you run, water damage is a real problem for your organization. If neglected, it may contribute to further damage from rot.
Water damage can be caused by weather in addition. Torrential rains or storm systems might damage your business on their own. These forces can have an intense effect if you have commercial property close to a body of water that overflows from these heavy rains.
Flood Restoration Services
Whether your business in MI has been hurt by severe damage or only has a few leaks to address, Paul Davis performs repair and restoration services to fix the problem. Our specialists can air out clothes as well as structural features such as walls. See what we can do for your commercial property today!
Our Repair Contractors Perform:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying wet surfaces such as furniture
- Cleaning and restoring of possessions such as documents
- Preventing mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repairing the cause of flooding water
- Reconstruction services and weather damage repair
- Cooperating with insurance companies
Trust the Best
- We respond and move promptly. Based on the amount of damage, Paul Davis experts should be able to remedy water damage in your business in up to a few days.
- We are knowledgeable – With 50 years in service and millions of spaces returned to normal, Paul Davis knows how to handle your water damage problem.
- We assist with your claims – Working with insurance providers while recovering from water damage is a lot to deal with. We can work with your insurance company to file claims quickly.
Don’t ignore water damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Lansing Paul Davis franchise today!