Damage Caused by Water in Leslie
Flooding damage comes from a few surprising sources. The usual offenders can be found in basements, ceilings, walls, and appliances. The Paul Davis pros know the proper ways to handle flood damage of all variations. From fully flooded companies to water spots, our technicians know how to remove damage to ensure it doesn’t spread and continue mold growth.
How Does Water Damage Start?
There are a few ways your business can be exposed to flood damage. Damaged appliances like washing machines are prone to leak. Further artificial reasons for water damage include sewer or septic tank leaks, as well as overflowing sinks. Issues like these may start out small. Be it malfunctioning sewer lines or appliances, some structures can add to harmful water damage. Whatever business you operate, flood damage can become a dangerous issue for your storefront. If neglected, it may result in more damage caused by mold.
Flooding found in commercial buildings may also flow from closeby overflow of from rivers or lakes. Severe rainfall or storms in Leslie may result in flooding for residential or commercial property holders. Just like indoor leaks, water damage that comes from natural causes will likely encourage mold problems if neglected.
How We Can Help
We offer a range of services such as water damage analysis and removal. Depending on the scale of your space, Paul Davis specialists can sanitize damp surfaces like carpet. Our team also cleans and restore possessions like books. If neglected, intense water damage can leave mold behind.
Our Flood Mitigation Technicians Perform:
- Water damage assessment
- Water removal
- Drying wet surfaces such as padding
- Cleaning and restoration of items such as clothes
- Preventing mold or mildew damage
- Locating and containing the cause of flooding water
- Reconstruction services or storm damage repair
- Helping with insurance providers
Why Paul Davis?
- Our staff replies and moves on time. Depending on the extent of damage, Paul Davis experts should be able to remove water damage in your commercial space in around a few days.
- We’re experienced – With 50 years in operation and millions of spaces returned to normal, Paul Davis can solve your water damage problem.
- We assist with your claims – Teaming up with insurance groups when recovering from water damage is stressful. We can talk to your insurance company to settle claims fast.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Leslie Paul Davis franchise today!