Looking out for Water Damage
Despite where your building is located, your building could receive serious water damage. Your business can sustain water damages through basement flooding, sewer backups and heavy rainfall. Paul Davis understands the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. The most effective way to decrease water damage to your home is to reach out to the professionals immediately. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors will address, assess and repair the damage.
How Can My House Sustain Water Damage?
Every home has appliances that are needed for everyday life. But when they malfunction, they can cause significant damage. Any appliance that uses water can cause major problems by flooding. When an emergency strikes, the water damage remediation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive as soon as possible to fix any leaks and repair water damage efficiently. Paul Davis has experience making repairs from the following:
- Frozen or leaking water pipes or lines
- Sinks, bathtubs or toilets overflow
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Dishwasher or washing machine overflow
- Heavy rainfall or storms
- Cresting streams or rivers
How Can I Avoid Water Damage?
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. In order to avoid pricey repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Consider the following to avoid water damage:
- Look over your appliances for leaks frequently.
- Avoid pouring grease down your sink, because it significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted stress on your hoses or pipes.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, shut off your water main to stop any further damage.
- Keep an eye out for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. It could indicate a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to avoid blockage.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to use your common sense. Regularly check your home and appliances. If you suspect that you may have a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
Paul Davis’s Water Damage Repair Services
You shouldn’t waste any time when the worst happens. Each of Paul Davis’s franchises have 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to repair any water damages as soon as possible. We offer a vast array of water remediation services, such as:
- Water damage assessment
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filing insurance claims
We Have Reliable Water Damage Mitigation Services
Your home can undergo serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. Call Paul! at (517) 465-3096 if you need water damage remediation services. Our professionals will connect you with an expert in your area. We‘ve spent 50 years repairing water damages, so you can rely on Paul Davis to take care of whatever water emergency you throw our way.