Litchfield Contents Cleaning Service
Paul Davis in Litchfield can restore items from documents and clothing to furniture and electronics and more.
After damage has occurred to your home, the recovery process can seem insurmountable when you see how much there is to think about. One of those is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that valuable belongings that were at one point immediately considered ruined may now be restored.
Some of these items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, shoes and boots
- Appliances, electronics, TVs
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Helping you identify items to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
Paul Davis in Litchfield can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothes within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in saving valuable possessions and cherished memories. Paul Davis uses the latest in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were considered ruined. We understand their importance and will work hard to save them for you.