How to Find Water Leaks
No business or home is immune to water damages, no matter where your building is located. Sewer backups, basement flooding and storm damage can all cause major damages. The professionals from Paul Davis understand the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. When you contact our water damage technicians, they can decrease the amount of damage your home will sustain. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert can inspect and fix the damage, no matter the amount of water damage.
What Causes Water Damage?
Every home has appliances that are imperative to everyday life. But a malfunctioning appliance can cause major issues. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, sink or toilet, an appliance could flood and cause major problems. When an emergency strikes, don’t hesitate to call. The water damage repair technicians from Paul Davis will arrive as soon as possible to fix any leaks and repair water damage quickly. We have experience making repairs from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Dishwasher or washing machine overflow
- Heavy rainfall or storms
- Rivers or streams that have crested
How Can I Avoid Water Damage?
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. In order to avoid expensive repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Here are some ways you can avoid water damage:
- Check your appliances for leaks regularly.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink. This can significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted pressure on your pipes or hoses.
- In case of an emergency, know how to turn off your water main. When a pipe leaks or bursts, you can shut off your water main right away to stop any further damage.
- Keep an eye out for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. You might have a leak on your hands.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your siding or foundation.
When it comes to preventing water damage, it’s important to use your common sense and regularly check your home and appliances. Do you suspect that there’s a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
Paul Davis’s Water Damage Restoration Services
You shouldn’t waste any time when an emergency happens. Our franchises offer 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to fix any water damages as soon as possible. We offer a wide array of water remediation services, such as:
- Assessing water damage
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filing insurance claims
Paul Davis Has Reliable Water Damage Restoration Services
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. Call Paul! at (517) 465-3096 if you need water damage repair services. Our professionals will get you in touch with an expert in your area. We‘ve spent 50 years repairing water damages, so you can count on Paul Davis to take care of whatever water emergency you throw our way.