Disaster Planning for Residents in Lowell
All companies need to plan to guarantee business continuity. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
Developed with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free assessment, just call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.