Lowell Disaster Planning
There are several important parts of business management, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most valuable. Normally, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should include the facilities too.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free consultation, just call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services following a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.