Addressing Water Damage in Lowell
Flooding damage can come from a few unexpected places. Typical suspects are ceilings, basements and other surfaces. Paul Davis knows the proper ways to remedy flood damage of many variations. From totally flooded companies to water stains, our technicians are trained to isolate damage to ensure it doesn’t spread or continue mold growth.
Water Damage from Appliances & Storms
There are a few ways your commercial property can fall victim to flood damage. Damaged appliances such as dishwashers have all been known to flood. Other man-made causes of water damage include septic or sewer tank spills, as well as overflowing sinks. These problems may begin minor. Be it faulty plumbing or appliances, some structures can create hazardous water damage. Whatever business you run, flood damage is a major problem for your storefront. If ignored, it may result in further damage caused by mold growth.
Water damage may occur from Mother Nature also. Torrential precipitation or storm might problems for your commercial property in their own right. They may have an intense impact if you have commercial property close to a stream that overflows from these heavy rains.
Flood Removal Techniques
Our service masters offer a long list of work like water damage evaluation and extraction. Depending on the needs of your business, Paul Davis experts can work on damp areas such as walls. Our team also cleans and sanitize things such as linens. If to grow, serious water damage may leave mold behind.
Our Repair Services Include:
- Water damage analysis
- Water extraction
- Drying wet areas like furniture
- Cleaning and restoring of items like clothes
- Preventing mold or mildew growth
- Finding and repairing the cause of flooding water
- Reconstruction services or weather damage repair
- Collaborating with insurance companies
Why Call Paul?
- Our staff responds and works promptly. Based on the extent of damage, Paul Davis experts should be able to remove water damage in your commercial space in around three days.
- We are experienced – After 50 years of operation and millions of properties returned to normal, Paul Davis knows how to handle your water damage situation.
- We assist with your claims – Collaborating with insurance companies while bouncing back from water damage is rough. We can work with your insurance provider to file claims fast.
For all your water damage restoration problems, get in touch with Paul! 888-473-7669. Our staff will be ready to get you in touch with an expert in the Lowell area.