Disaster Planning in Lyons
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a major part of every company’s planning process. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan today to get your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your management team, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.