Looking out for Water Damage
Despite where you live, your home or business could receive severe water damage. Your home can sustain water damages through sewer backups, basement flooding and storm damage. The professionals from Paul Davis understand the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. In order to reduce any damage your building will sustain, contact the professionals as soon as possible. We have a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that can examine and repair the issue, no matter the amount of water damage.
The Causes of Water Damage
Every home has appliances that are needed for everyday life. Unfortunately, if they malfunction, they can often cause more damage than good. Any home appliance that uses water could flood and cause major issues. When an emergency strikes, the water damage remediation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive on the scene to fix any leaks and repair water damage quickly. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Frozen or leaking water pipes or lines
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs or sinks
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy rain or storms
- Streams or rivers that have crested
Water Damage Can Be Prevented
What’s the best way to avoid costly repairs? Preventing water damage altogether. In order to avoid pricey repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Consider the following to avoid water damage:
- If you find any leaks, examine them closely and fix them as soon as possible.
- Don’t pour grease down your kitchen sink, because it cause significant damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your hoses or pipes.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. When a pipe leaks or bursts, you can shut off your water main right away to stop any further damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. You could have a leak on your hands.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to avoid blockage.
When it comes to preventing water damage, it’s important to use your common sense and regularly check your house and appliances. Is there a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
How We Help You
When the worst happens, don’t waste any time. Paul Davis franchises all provide 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to repair any water damages as soon as possible. We offer a wide array of water remediation services, such as:
- Assessing water damage
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Use Our Water Damage Mitigation Services Today
Your home can sustain serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. If you’re in need of a water cleanup company call Paul! at (517) 465-3096. Our professionals will connect you with an expert in your area. We‘ve spent 50 years repairing water damages, so you can rely on Paul Davis to take care of whatever water emergency you throw our way.