Disaster Planning in Michigan Center
There are lots of important parts of business management, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. But, plans like that typically involve a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Created with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes total total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a complimentary assessment, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Complete property reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services in Michigan Center, MI after a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your tenants at ease.