Recover from a Fire in Muir
If your business takes on fire damage, you will probably have to halt production for several weeks and use hundreds of thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. Fire can scorch a building, but other harm from smoke and ash can remain for years after the fire has been quenched. Furthermore, the smell left by these substances can stay in the air for months if left untreated and harm your business’ reputation
Experiencing a fire can be challenging and Paul Davis knows that your beloved company and livelihood are at stake. Smoke, ash and fire damage treatment are just a portion of the things our service can do for you after a tragedy. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of Muir performs prompt fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties across the Muir region.
Trust the Best
- We arrive onsite to help within hours, any day or any time
- Discover the price of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Structural stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Fewer toxins used to eliminate ash and odors
- Cleaning, smoky smell elimination and air purification
- Contents cleaning- restoration for your fire-damaged inventory or fixtures in your building
- Water elimination – professional grade extractors, fans and dehumidifiers
- We will restore any portion of your building that was harmed by the fire
- Mold and mildew prevention
The Paul Davis professionals know how hard fires can be on commercial properties, so we work fast to get your building back to its original state. Our training, sanitation methods and years of experience help us complete the task effectively the first time. Damaged goods or furniture is typically easy to restore for our specialists and their equipment. We also assist with filing insurance claims to speed up the healing process.
If your company has experienced a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke cleanup professionals at Paul Davis. Our Muir franchise will be there to help.