How to Find Water Leaks
No matter where your building is located, your home or business could receive serious water damage. Your building can receive water damages through sewer backups, basement flooding and heavy rainfall. Let the professionals from Paul Davis relieve the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. In order to reduce any damage your building will sustain, contact the professionals as soon as possible. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors can analyze and repair the issue.
How Can My Home Sustain Water Damage?
We all have home appliances that we rely on for everyday life. But when they break, they can cause major issues. Any appliance that uses water could flood and cause major issues. When an emergency strikes, don’t hesitate to call. The water damage repair technicians from Paul Davis will arrive as soon as possible to fix the problem and repair water damage quickly. Our technicians can repair water damage from the following:
- Frozen or leaking water lines or pipes
- Bathtubs, sinks or toilets overflow
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy rain or storms
- Cresting streams or rivers
Avoiding Water Damage
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. If you want to avoid pricey repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Here are a few tips on how you can avoid water damage:
- If you find any leaks, examine them closely and patch them up as soon as possible.
- Avoid pouring grease down your sink. This can cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your hoses or pipes.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. When a pipe bursts or leaks, you’ll be able to turn off your water main immediately to prevent permanent damage.
- Keep an eye out for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. It could be a sign of a leak.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to avoid blockage.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to use your common sense. Regularly check your home and appliances. If you suspect that you may have a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
How We Help You
You shouldn’t waste any time when an emergency happens. Paul Davis franchises all offer 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to repair any water damages as soon as possible. We offer a vast array of water remediation services, including the following:
- Water damage assessment
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Turn to Us for Your Water Damage Repair Needs
Your home can sustain serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. Call Paul! at (517) 465-3096 if you’re in need of water damage mitigation services. When you call, we’ll get you in touch with an expert in your area. We have 50 years of water repairs under our belt– you can depend on Paul Davis to take care of any water emergency you throw our way.