Disaster Planning in Mulliken
One of the biggest parts of business operations in Mulliken is ensuring the continuity of their business. Typically, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should include the facilities also.
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes total total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you would like a complimentary consultation, just call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll get priority emergency services in Mulliken, MI following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We‘ll learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team.