Nashville Disaster Planning
There are many important parts of managing a business in Nashville, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. But, plans like that usually involve things like data back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property managers and owners in mind. It features complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan now to get your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services in Nashville, MI following a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your tenants.