High Quality Water Damage Restoration Company Nearby
No home or business is immune to water damages, no matter where your building is located. Your home can receive water damages through sewer backups, basement flooding or heavy rainfall. Paul Davis understands the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. The most effective way to reduce water damage to your home is to contact the professionals immediately. Paul Davis has a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that can examine and fix the issue, no matter the amount of water damage.
How Can My House Sustain Water Damage?
We all have an appliance we need. But a broken appliance can cause major damage. Whether it’s your dishwasher, washing machine, toilet or sink, an appliance can cause major issues by flooding. When an emergency strikes, don’t hesitate to call. The water damage mitigation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive on the scene to fix any leaks and repair water damage quickly. Paul Davis has experience making repairs from the following:
- Frozen or leaking water pipes or lines
- Sinks, bathtubs or toilets that have overflowed
- Backed up septic tank and sewage lines
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy rainfall or storms
- Cresting rivers or streams
Avoiding Water Damage
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding expensive repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Consider the following to avoid water damage:
- If you find any leaks, examine them thoroughly and patch them up immediately.
- Don’t pour grease down your sink, because it significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted pressure on your pipes or hoses.
- In case of an emergency, know how to turn off your water main. When a pipe leaks or bursts, you can turn off your water main immediately to stop permanent damage.
- Check your water bill for any unexpected spikes in your usage. It could indicate a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your gutters and roof.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to use your common sense and regularly check your house and appliances. Do you suspect that there’s a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. If it’s only a minor leak, then address it yourself as soon as you can. But if it’s bigger pipe burst, reach out to the highly trained water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
The Water Restoration Services from Paul Davis
You shouldn’t waste any time when an emergency happens. Paul Davis franchises all provide 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to fix any water damages as soon as possible. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Water damage assessment
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Paul Davis Has Effective Water Damage Restoration Services
Your home can undergo serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. If you’re in need of a water cleanup company call Paul! at (517) 465-3096. Our professionals will connect you with an expert in your area. We have 50 years of water repairs under our belt– you can count on Paul Davis to handle whatever water emergency you throw our way.