Water Damage Repair Company Near You
No home or business is immune to water damages. Basement flooding, sewer backups or storm damage can all generate major damages. Let Paul Davis relieve the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. When you contact our professionals, they can decrease the amount of damage your building will sustain. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert can analyze and fix the problem.
Detecting Water Damage
We all have an appliance we rely on. Unfortunately, if they break, they can often cause more harm than good. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, sink or toilet, any of these appliances can cause major damages by flooding. When an emergency strikes, the water damage mitigation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive on the scene to fix the problem and repair water damage efficiently. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Sinks, bathtubs or toilets that have overflowed
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy rain or storms
- Cresting streams or rivers
Preventing Water Damage
What’s the best way to avoid costly repairs? Avoiding water damage altogether. If you want to avoid expensive repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Consider the following to avoid water damage:
- Check your appliances for leaks regularly.
- Don’t pour grease down your sink, because it significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting undesirable pressure on your pipes or hoses.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you can turn off your water main right away to stop any further damage.
- Check your water bill for any unexpected spikes in your usage. It could point to a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to avoid blockage.
When it comes to preventing water damage, it’s important to use your common sense. Regularly check your house and appliances. If there’s a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
How We Can Help You
When an emergency happens, don’t waste any time. Each of our franchises offer 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to fix any water damages as soon as they can. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
We Have Reliable Water Damage Repair Services
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. Call Paul! at (517) 465-3096 if you’re in need of water damage repair services. When you call, we’ll connect you with an expert in your area. We have 50 years of water repairs under our belt, so you can depend on Paul Davis to take care of any water emergency you throw our way.