Olivet Disaster Planning
One of the most critical parts of business operations in Olivet is ensuring the continuity of their business. Normally, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should feature the facilities too.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was created specifically for property owners and managers. It includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary assessment, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services in Olivet, MI after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and improve your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.