Water Damage Can Be Avoided
No matter where you live, your home or business could receive serious water damage. Your business can sustain water damages through sewer backups, basement flooding or heavy rainfall. Let Paul Davis relieve the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. In order to reduce the damage your building will undergo, call the professionals immediately. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors will examine and fix the problem.
The Causes of Water Damage
Every home has appliances that are imperative to everyday life. Unfortunately, when they fail, they can often bring more harm than good. Any appliance that uses water can flood and cause major issues. If you have an unexpected leak on your hands, don’t worry. Any water damage issues can be repaired by the experienced water repair technicians from Paul Davis. Paul Davis has experience making repairs from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Bathtubs, sinks or toilets that have overflowed
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Dishwasher or washing machine overflow
- Heavy storms or rain
- Cresting streams or rivers
You Can Avoid Water Damage
What’s the best way to avoid costly repairs? Avoiding water damage altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding high-priced repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Consider the following to prevent water damage:
- If any leaks occur, examine them closely and patch them up immediately.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink. This can cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting undesirable pressure on your hoses or pipes.
- When an emergency happens, know how to turn off your water main. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, shut off your water main to stop any further damage.
- Check your water bill for any unexpected spikes in your usage. You might have a leak on your hands.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your gutters and roof.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to use your common sense. Regularly check your home and appliances. If there’s a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. If it’s only a minor leak, then try to fix it immediately. But if it’s bigger leak or burst, reach out to the highly trained professionals from Paul Davis.
Our Water Damage Repair Services
When an emergency happens, don’t waste any time. Each of Paul Davis’s franchises provide 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to fix any water damages as soon as possible. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Assessing water damage
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Turn to Paul Davis for Your Water Damage Mitigation Needs
Your home can undergo serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. Call Paul! at (517) 465-3096 if you need water damage repair services. When you call, we’ll get you in touch with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.