Disaster Planning in Onondaga
Guaranteeing business continuity is a major part of every company’s planning process. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was designed with property owners and managers in mind. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan today to get your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your tenants.