Damage Caused by Water in Onondaga
Flooding damage stems from many unanticipated sources. Typical culprits include ceilings, basements and other surfaces. Paul Davis knows the best way to handle flood damage of all types. From entirely flooded buildings to water blotches, our technicians have the experience to extract damage to ensure it doesn’t spread and add to mold growth.
What Causes Water Damage?
Broken appliances such as refrigerators and dishwashers may cause serious flooding around the building. Problems like these might start out minor. Be it failed sewer lines or appliances, manmade structures can create serious water damage. Regardless of the type of business you run, flood damage is a serious problem for your commercial property. If left unresolved, it may result in more damage in the form of mildew.
Water damage can be caused by weather in addition. Severe precipitation or storm might problems for your business in their own right. They can have an even more serious impact if you have property close to a river that breaches from these heavy rains.
Water Damage Removal Techniques
With many years industry knowledge on our side, Paul Davis is the best option for resolving flood damage around Onondaga, MI. Our technicians are efficient, friendly and dedicated to restore your building quickly.
Our Repair Pros Perform:
- Water damage analysis
- Water removal
- Drying soaked areas such as padding
- Cleaning and restoration of items such as documents
- Preventing mold and mildew growth
- Locating and isolating the source of flooding water
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with insurance providers
Why Paul Davis?
- We reply and act promptly. Depending on the extent of damage, Paul Davis experts should be able to remedy water damage in your commercial space in as little as a few days.
- We’re experienced – After half a century of business and millions of properties returned to normal, Paul Davis will solve your water damage situation.
- We assist with your claims – Working with insurance providers while recovering from water damage is rough. We can talk to your insurance company to file claims quickly.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Onondaga Paul Davis franchise today!