How Harmful Can Water Damages Be?
Water damage can be very difficult to detect by the untrained eye. Thankfully for homeowners, the professionals from Paul Davis have been well-trained in water damage. We can tackle any amount of water damage at very affordable prices. If your property undergoes unforeseen water damage, don’t hesitate to call Paul Davis. However, every homeowner should have the skill of detecting water damage. There are precautionary actions you can take to evade water damage on your property. The key to water damage restoration is prevention.
The Causes of Water Damage
We all have an appliance are important for your day-to-day life. Unfortunately, a malfunctioning appliance can throw a wrench in your daily schedule. Whether it’s your shower, dishwasher, faucets or toilet, any of these appliances can overflow and cause major problems. The experts from Paul Davis can patch up any leaks and repair water damage that occurs in your home. Count on Paul Davis to fix water damage from:
- Leaking or frozen water pipes or lines
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs or sinks
- Sewage and septic tank lines that backed up
- Washing machines or dishwashers that overflowed
Water Damage Prevention
Are you worried about your home receiving water damages? There are a few preemptive actions that you can take. You can never be too cautious. Do the following to stop water damage from happening:
- Frequently look over your appliances for leaks.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink. This can cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- When emergencies strike, know how to turn off your water main. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you’ll be able to turn off your water main right away to prevent irreversible damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. It could be a sign of a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your siding or foundation.
Paul Davis Can Tackle Any Water Damage
If your home experienced water damages, don’t wait. Waiting will only make the damages worse. Call Paul Davis at (517) 465-3096. Your local Paul Davis experts will arrive at your home as soon as possible. No matter how extensive the damages, Paul Davis will take care of it.