Disaster Planning in Orleans, MI
Ensuring business continuity is a major part of the business planning process in Orleans, MI. Typically, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should feature the facilities too.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed with property owners and managers in mind, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan now to receive your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to develop an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.