Disaster Planning for Residents in Orleans
One of the most important parts of business operations in Orleans is ensuring business continuity. However, plans like that typically focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will also include facilities.
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan today!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.