Water Damage in Orleans
Water damage stems from many surprising places. The usual suspects are ceilings, basements and other surfaces. Paul Davis knows the proper ways to remove flood damage of all types. From totally flooded companies to water blotches, our pros are qualified to extract damage to guarantee it does not continue and encourage mold growth.
Water Damage from Appliances & Storms
Flood damage in business buildings happens from many ways. These issues can begin minor. However, the water damage can move throughout your business and foster further issues from mildew colonies.
Flood damage may happen from weather as well. Severe precipitation or storm systems might problems for your commercial property on their own. These causes may have an even more serious result if you have property near a stream that spills over because of these heavy rains.
How We Can Help
Paul Davis specialists have years of know-how clearing spills and various sources of flooding out of offices near the Orleans, MI region. Our team offers these services to any business affected by water damage.
Our Restoration Pros Perform:
- Water damage analysis
- Water extraction
- Drying damp areas like padding
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions like documents
- Preventing mold or mildew damage
- Locating and fixing the cause of leaking water
- Reconstruction services or weather damage repair
- Collaborating with insurance providers
Trust the Best
- We reply and work promptly. Depending on the extent of damage, Paul Davis experts may be able to restore water damage in your business in as little as three days.
- We are qualified – After 50 years of operation and millions of spaces restored, Paul Davis will solve your water damage situation.
- We help with your claims – Pairing up with insurance groups while recovering from water damage is tough. We can talk to your insurance provider to finish claims quickly.
For any of your water damage restoration needs, call Paul! 888-473-7669. Our staff will be prepared to connect you with an expert in the Orleans area.