Ovid, MI Disaster Planning
Every company needs to plan to guarantee business continuity. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was developed with property managers and owners in mind. It features complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan today to get your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and improve your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties and management team, we‘ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.