Disaster Planning in Parma, MI
Every company needs to plan to ensure business continuity. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property owners and managers, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan now to get your free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services in Parma, MI after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.