Water Damage Mitigation Company
No home or business is immune to serious water damages, no matter where you may live. Your building can receive water damages through basement flooding, sewer backups or storm damage. At Paul Davis, we understand the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. In order to reduce the damage your home will undergo, reach out to the professionals as soon as possible. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors can examine and fix the damage.
What Can Cause Water Damage?
Every house has appliances that are important to everyday life. But a malfunctioning appliance can cause major damage. Any home appliance that uses water can cause major damage by flooding. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t worry. The experienced water repair technicians from Paul Davis can repair any water damage issues. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Leaking or frozen water pipes or lines
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs or sinks
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy storms or rainfall
- Streams or rivers that have crested
How Can I Avoid Water Damage?
What’s the best way to avoid costly repairs? Preventing water damage altogether. In order to avoid high-priced repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Consider the following to prevent water damage:
- Check your appliances for leaks regularly.
- Don’t pour grease down your kitchen sink. This can cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted stress on your hoses or pipes.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, turn off your water main to prevent permanent damage.
- Check your water bill for any unforeseen spikes in your usage. It could indicate a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to avoid blockage.
When it comes to preventing water damage, it’s important to use your common sense. Check your home regularly. Is there a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
The Water Mitigation Services We Provide
When the worst happens, don’t waste any time. Each of our franchises provide 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to fix any water damages as soon as they can. We offer a vast array of water remediation services, such as:
- Water damage assessment
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Call Paul Davis Today
Your home can undergo serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. If you’re in need of water damage mitigation call Paul! at (517) 465-3096. Our professionals will connect you with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.