Perrinton Disaster Planning
Every company needs to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. Usually, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should feature the facilities too.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created for property owners and managers, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan now for a free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll get priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We‘ll work with you to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we‘ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team.